top of page

Employee Paperwork

  1. Please print and fill out each form (5 forms. If you are under 18, you will need to fill out the work permit form and bring it to your school secretary. She will enter information in the computer and give you a form to bring to us.

  2. Please bring a copy of your social security card, drivers license and voided check (if you do not have a voided check, you will need to go to your online banking account and print out a direct deposit form. 

  3. Your clock in code will be the last 4 digits of your phone number. User name will be your first name with all lowercase letters.

bottom of page